Monday, August 06, 2007

The Girls/Hairspray




I just thought these pictures were adorable. Isabella and Sophia look so cute in their dance outfits. Sophie hasn't started dance yet but she loves to dance around and wear Isabella's old leotards and shoes. Their new favorite thing to do together is listen to the Hairspray movie cast recording and dance around. Bella always wants to be Amber Von Tussle. She likes them snotty! BTW go see Hairspray. It is fabulous. I loved every minute of it. I know that sounds really predictable of me but I haven't really liked many recent movie musicals and I only went to this because I didn't want to go to Transformers with Seth. (He took Carson to that and I took the girls to Hairspray). John Travolta scared me at first but I thought his campy performance was brilliant at best. Nikki Blonsky was so perfect, she was born for the role. It is funny because I HATE this show but the movie made me a fan. It is usually the opposite. I could go on and on....Christopher Walken, always amazing, Zac Efron, meh, but Isabella was in love with her crush. My crush of the movie, James Marsden, cute, cute, cute....(not as cute as Seth, but 2nd place)......go see it, it is a happy, great movie......

5 comments:

Alifinale said...

Cute pics of your girls. I loved Hairspray too. I thought it was really fun - but have to disagree about John Travolta. Yuck...almost ruined it for me. But the music was fun and very entertaining.

Roney Family said...

Adorable Pictures of the girls. Isabella is a cute dancer. And her lil sis will be right behind her in no time. They both look so cute..I loved the movie hair spray. It was awesome, upbeat and made me want to dance. Perfect for girls night out. And I thought John travolta had guts to play that part. What a charmer

Anonymous said...

Sopie is starting to look like her big sister. Holy Moley.
love your blog, keep sharing the love!
Your house looks so dreamy!!!! we have to come see it
kt

lramey said...

I found myself just smiling throught the whole Hairspray...John Travolta had me rolling...and Christopher Walken, could he be any funnier? I think not!

And your girls.....DARLING!!!

We'll get together and craft- what a fantastic idea! It's so easy to make those boards!!! I'll call you next week.

Abi said...

Cute. We miss you guys.