So I guess I should say "thanks" to Hailey (www.haileytracks.blogspot) for the tag. I am not a big "get to know you game" kind of gal BUT it has been fun to think of what random facts I want to share about myself (besides Hailey is the coolest and it has been so fun to reconnect via blogs).
Here are the rules:
1-Link to your tagger (like I did with Hailey) , and also post these rules on your blog
2-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4- Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog
OK, here goes...
1. I don't really love email forwards but occasionally I fall upon something exceptional, that is when I forward. So those that I email should know that if I forward something it is either major inspirational or comedy gold. (in my opinion of course)
2. I sent my great grandma to the ER. When I was 3 I was swinging her cane around and hit her on the head. They had to take her to the hospital because I hit her so hard that she passed out.
3. I didn't have one single friend in 7th grade. It got so bad that I begged my mom to pick me up for lunch everyday because I hated eating by myself. If I go to hell it will be 7th grade at Canyon View Junior high, FOREVER.
4. I like 30 Rock better than The Office (please don't hate me)
5. During a live performance of 7 Brides for 7 Brothers at the Hale I laughed so hard that I peed my pants-ON STAGE!
6. I seriously think I am legally blind. Without contacts or glasses I can't see anything. It is sad, I can't even read anymore without the corrective lenses.
7. I broke up with one of Seth's best friends (Kevin) to date him (Seth). It was quite the scandal. (just kidding, kind of)
I'm with Hailey on hating to tag other people. I will not be offended if you don't respond, but I would make me have a better self esteem if you do. (no pressure.)
Monday, October 22, 2007
Friday, October 05, 2007
I love my sister so much that I am posting this birthday note. To prove my love I posted a picture that is HORRIBLE of me and AMAZING of Abby. Happy Birthday Sissy. I still remember driving from Monticello to Logan when you were born. Tatum, Sam, and I were soooo excited and couldn't sleep at Grandma Hurren's house. Grandpa tried to get us back to sleep but gave up and let us play with toys and talk about our new sister. I remember going to the hospital and standing outside the door and hearing you cry and Tatum saying, "Mom turned into a baby?!" When I held you for the first time you looked the same as you do now, minus hair. Its true. I can still see it. When we came home to Monticello mom came to my class and you were my show and tell for the day. I had a little wooden cradle and since you were mom's fourth baby she was a little more relaxed and would let me put you in the cradle, like a doll. When you were in second grade I wrote your name on your brown paper lunch sack and you were so embarrassed because my handwriting is funny and it looked like I wrote "baby" instead of "abby". On my 12th birthday we went to Temple Square and I was in the horrible awkward stage (I might not have left that stage) and you wore a sailor dress and a HUGE red bow. I remember telling mom that if one more person told us how cute you were I was going to puke (gotta love the early nineties). I remember when I started High School and you met Syd and said, "I'm Angie's little sister Abby, and I'm dramatic". I loved going to all of your high school events and watching you cheer and watching you emcee the poorly written assemblies with student council. Even though Fashion Team was made for girls who aren't coordinated enough for cheer or dance team those were always fun to go to and laugh/cry/cheer. :) They were good. I love going to Magelby's now and seeing you. I consider it the highest compliment when your coworkers tell me how much we look alike. You are so good at your job and I am always told that you are one of the best, if not the best. Not to mention that fact that you are flying through college so well. I am so proud of you Abby and for the awesome twenty something you have become! I love you! Happy Birthday!
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
So lately I have been thinking about movies I watched when I was little that I LOVED!
1. The Chipmunk Adventure-this movie was (is) the best! We actually own the VHS and my kids love it too. I remember watching it and thinking I was so cool. I knew (know) all of the songs and would (still) always rock out. "We're the girls of Rock and Roll".
2. Katy the Caterpillar-I need to find this movie. Watching this film was an emotional roller coaster for me. Katy is a caterpillar who longs to see the world and find out what she is to become.
3. Care Bears in Wonderland-the cheshire cat is awesome. I found this movie on You-tube the other day and Bella and I sat and watched the whole thing, even with a crappy picture.
4. Charlotte's Web (the cartoon)-I love this book of course, but this is the one movie that comes close to being as good as the book. I love Paul Lynde as the voice of Templeton the rat, and Debbie Reynolds as Charlotte. I still cry at the end when Wilbur starts telling Charlotte's babies about their mother. I am getting chills right now just thinking about it.
5. Dumbo's Circus-so this is not a movie but a series I watched on the Disney Channel. Good times.
6. Today's Special-another TV series...I wish I could buy it.
That is my list.