Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Okay so I got tagged by Holly, Maggie, and Trisdan...Wow!?! Am I popular or what? Just kidding. My self esteem went up a few notches though, I'll tell you that much. Anywho, here are some of the tags. Like Maggie I agree that it may be a little too much "Angie", so I'm sorry.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30-Daylight Savings is a stupid idea. The government is evil...just kidding, but after the NY mayor maybe it is...(I am so deep)
2. What do you usually have for breakfast? I don't like breakfast and prefer some kind of meal replacement shake.
3. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I am loving Mika right now...my kids love him too.
4. What kind of car do you drive? Mazda MPV. I just got a ticket and the officer described my car as a Sports Van. So its cool. If you squint and look at it it kind of looks like a Lexus SUV, seriously.
5. Favorite sandwich? Veggie at Kneaders
6. Favorite item of clothing? I like hoodies. They are my new uniform.
7. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Back to Germany.
8. What color is your bathroom? tan...we haven't really done anything with it yet. I need to pull out my toll painting set and make Seth's favorite decoration of a wood doll that says, "if you sprinkle when you tinkle"...
9. Where would you retire? by a beach somewhere...I'm with tris.
10. Most memorable birthday? I remember my baptism was on my birthday and we went to Reams (the grocery store) with my Grandma and Grandpa Boyle the day before and they had this stuffed animal pink poodle that I wanted soooooooo bad. I totally threw a tantrum and didn't get it. The next day (my birthday) Grandpa came in the room with a brown paper sack and said that I had one more present and he didn't know who it was from. It was the pink poodle of course.
11. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball...it grew on me :)
12. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night owl.
13. What is your shoe size? 7
14. Pets? long story
15. What did you want to be when you were little? A Lawyer
16. What are you today? a SAHM
17. What is your favorite candy? chocolate
18. Your favorite flower? star of bethlehem (it is my profile pic)
19. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Isabella's birthday/baptism, Conference weekend...I am turning into a grandma but I am so excited to hear President Monson.
20. What are you listening to right now? my kids playing
21. What is the last thing you ate? eggs
22. Do you wish on stars? always
23. What faith are you? I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
24. Who was the last person you spoke with on the phone? Seth
25. Hair Color? I don't know anymore
26. Name of your favorite school teacher? Mrs. Sydney Riggs
28. When was the last time you cried? I could write a very intriguing post about this, but I'm keeping it in, but if anyone wants this story call me :)
29. What is under your bed? NOTHING
30. What did you do last night? Bella had dance...went to my mom's...watched AI
31. Favorite smell? babies, that sounds creepy but new baby smell is the best
32. What are you afraid of? Cancer...illness in general
33. How many towns have you lived in? Salt Lake, Provo, Monticello, Cedar Hills, Orem, Spanish Fork, Aliso Viejo, South Jordan..
34. Do you make friends easily? Sometimes...I am really scatter brained and get busy with so much or so little depending on how you look at it.
A: Attached or single: Married
B: Best Friend: Seth
C: Cake or Pie: Cake
D: Day of Choice: Thursday (Weekend eve)
E: Essential Item: mascara
F: Favorite Color: green
G: Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Bears (although I am not a candy person, chocolate please)
H: Hometown: Orem, UT
I: Indulgence(s): Chocolate (PS I hate being like my pet peeve Cathy from the comic books with the whole chocolate loving but I can't help it I am almost embarrassed that I am so cliche.)
J: January or July: July who seriously likes January?
K: Kids: 3. 2 divas, 1 boy
L: Life is incomplete without: Family
M: Marriage Date: May 22, 1999
N: Number of Siblings: Three. Two sisters and a brother
O: Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P: Phobias or Fears: rodents
Q: Quote(s): "It was times like these when I thought my father, who hated guns and had never been to any wars, was the bravest man who ever lived." To Kill a Mocking Bird, Harper Lee
R: Reason To Smile:Flight of the Conchords, Mel's blog on youtube
S: Season: Fall
T: Tag Six: no
U: Unknown Fact about Me: When I run I listen to Rage Against the Machine on my ipod, it helps me, okay.
V: Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: We try to veg it out a lot, but I can't give up the animals.
W: Worst Habit: thinking about things too much, letting things bother me.
X: X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y: Your Favorite Food: Chocolate...
Z: Zodiac: Virgo
"Oh the cleverness of me!"-Peter Pan