Saturday, October 27, 2007

I'm "it"

So I guess I should say "thanks" to Hailey (www.haileytracks.blogspot) for the tag. I am not a big "get to know you game" kind of gal BUT it has been fun to think of what random facts I want to share about myself (besides Hailey is the coolest and it has been so fun to reconnect via blogs).

Here are the rules:

1-Link to your tagger (like I did with Hailey) , and also post these rules on your blog
2-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4- Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog

OK, here goes...

1. I don't really love email forwards but occasionally I fall upon something exceptional, that is when I forward. So those that I email should know that if I forward something it is either major inspirational or comedy gold. (in my opinion of course)
2. I sent my great grandma to the ER. When I was 3 I was swinging her cane around and hit her on the head. They had to take her to the hospital because I hit her so hard that she passed out.
3. I didn't have one single friend in 7th grade. It got so bad that I begged my mom to pick me up for lunch everyday because I hated eating by myself. If I go to hell it will be 7th grade at Canyon View Junior high, FOREVER.
4. I like 30 Rock better than The Office (please don't hate me)
5. During a live performance of 7 Brides for 7 Brothers at the Hale I laughed so hard that I peed my pants-ON STAGE!
6. I seriously think I am legally blind. Without contacts or glasses I can't see anything. It is sad, I can't even read anymore without the corrective lenses.
7. I broke up with one of Seth's best friends (Kevin) to date him (Seth). It was quite the scandal. (just kidding, kind of)

I'm with Hailey on hating to tag other people. I will not be offended if you don't respond, but I would make me have a better self esteem if you do. (no pressure.)

1. Ashley-www.jgottfam.blogspot.com
2. Travis-www.treidi.blogspot.com
3. Heidi-www.heidi-bees-knees.blogspot.com
4. Jenn-www.jericksons.blogspot.com
5. Martha-www.thegtrain5.blogspot.com
6. Sammy-www.lukeandsammy.blogspot.com
7. Abi-www.abijoe.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Marc said...

Admit it. You've probably passed along your fair share of chain letters too, haven't you?

martha corinna said...

I was laughing our loud about hitting your grandma and peeing your pants. 7th grade was SO hard for me too. I agree hell would be 7th grade.
I will participate in the tag, probably on tuesday. OK.

Kallas Family said...

I just wanted to say hi and that we miss you guys but we will be home soon!!

Hailey said...

Good stuff! There actually came a point last season when I loved 30 Rock more than Office and I was afraid to tell anyone...

Abi said...

I think the worst was peeing durring a play. Ouch!

martha corinna said...

Hey Angie, I will do your tag tom. I ran out of time today. Thanks.

The Cullimore's said...

Interesting stuff, Angie. However, I have to say...you are CRAZY for liking 30 Rock more than the Office...just thought I would put my 2 cents in.

Derek