Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween





So here are my Halloween top 10 "thoughts/moments":
10. Feeling like the mom of the year by figuring out Bella's hair for Cindy Lou-Who. I was really worried we wouldn't be able to do it but my years in theater finally paid off.
9. I hate teenagers trick or treating. It is lame. They just need to have a party somewhere where I can't hear their annoying laughs.
8. Eating sloppy joes. I heart sloppy joes.
7. Sophia hated her costume and screamed everytime we put it on but it was worth it to here her say the word "octopus".
6. My body is sooooooooo mad at me right now for the bingeing of yesterday.
5. I loved that I seriously cried at the school Halloween costume parade when I saw Carson, you could tell he felt so cool.
4. I love my neighborhood, we take it to a whole new level.
3. Uncle Kenny's Gaston costume. (Ashley-please post pictures)
2. Starting Grey's Anatomy-finally and I am loving it.
1. EGG NOG-there is nothing better than drinking it-straight up.

14 comments:

jenn said...

Egg nog for Halloween? Can't believe you've lived without Grey's this far! The kids costumes seem to fit their personalities so well. Am I wrong? So cute. Here is my acknowledgement of me being "it". Still thinking of all the cool things post about me.

Roney Family said...

That is so hilarious. Reagan got me Egg nog and I drank it straight up "My favorite" when the kids were in better after trick or treating. Its my absolute favorite. Bella's hair rocked. You didnt a wonderful job. She looked adorable. The octopus was great. I know what you mean about kids hating costumes. Peyton wouldnt put the lions head on. Oh well. And Carson looked like a studd!!!!!

Kallas Family said...

The costumes are adorable!! I love Bella'a hair!

Melissa said...

Your kids are so cute. We only had 3 trick or treaters. Halloween in Utah is very different!

martha corinna said...

I hate sloppy joes too! Your children are beautiful.
p.s. I did your tag.

heidi said...

What a cute family! Did Bella come up with the idea for Cindy Lou-Who? I loved her hair. I also share your # 9, 8, 6, and 1.

I'm still trying to think of my 7 things. I might have to make some up!

J & A said...

Love the pictures Ang. I'll be posting pictures soon (cross your fingers...) but I've got to get a computer cord for mom's camera first. By the way, I'm taking 90% credit for Kenny's costume. They were my leggings--which I think he is trying to keep.

Hailey said...

OK, your kids are gorgeous and I am dying over the octopus costume--where did you get it?

martha corinna said...

I mean I heart sloppy joes.

hknight said...

The little octopus is SO cute! Also way to go on the Cindy Lou-who hairdo I give you props! You know cuz I'm a gangster and all! I'm glad you had a great halloween!

Abi said...

Cute pictures! We miss you!

Amy Morris said...

Look how cute your family is! cute costumes- you are such a great mom- I love bella's hair, I can only imagine how much time it took to pull it off- but it was worth it!

Unknown said...

Look at me I'm a cyber space goru! Anyway this comment isn't about me it's about you, or ya'll, or about you and ya'll. Angie your webpage is hilarious. I especially like number three on the top ten count down...okay that's selfish, I like number threen and number five. You are a great Mom. Peace out your brother.

Unknown said...

Yargh I spelled guru wrong...I'm a spelling nightmareerealf!