so i usually make specific goals in different categories but even though i did a little better last year i think i am going to try a new method. i am just going to write a good old list of goals. i think it will help for me to post them-it will make me feel more accountable...so in random order.....
1. eat more whole foods, less refined sugar, if any.
2. online scrapbook for my kids and family
3. take more pictures/video, edit it/them
4. run a marathon
5. become financially fit
6. start a project blog (i know there are a million, but it will help me be creative/finish projects, etc)
7. communicate better with my spouse :)
8. play with my kids better
9. wake up early every day
10.be on time, organized, and better prepared
11. temple, scriptures, family prayer, fhe-never miss
12. perform more
i can do those 12! 2010 was a great year for our family but 2011 is going to be even better. our family motto for the year is "The Year of the Kings"...a little presumptuous but it truly will be just that! happy new year!