Wednesday, October 29, 2008

a request....

dear friends,
i thought i would compose a list of things you are required to tell me. i promise to not take offense and will only love you more.
1. hanging booger- if i have any kind of substance dangling from my nose region tell me. you don't have to be subtle and wipe your own nose, just say "angie, there is a booger hanging out of your nose". i will be honest here and say i can't look at a person and take them seriously if they have a hanger. it can even be dead skin and i lose focus.
2. white zit-i pretty much don't even care if you reach over and pop it. there is nothing worse than coming home from some event with a big white zit on my face knowing that it has been staring its big white eye at everyone all day.
3. unzipped zipper-the other day i was out in our neighborhood greencourt (we share front yards here) with an unzipped zipper. no one told me! c'mon neighbors! i WANT you to be my friends and show me some help. i was totally putting my hands in my pockets exposing my underthings to little children!
that is all for now. friends don't let friends have hangers, white zits, or open flies.
ang

8 comments:

heidi said...

Amen. I will always tell you. If you have a hanger, I might just even reach over and grab it with a tissue. It's an uncontrollable habit with my kids, so, sorry if I overstep the boundaries of a hanger.

The Gardners said...

Okay, I barely know you and I just love you...everything you write is so fun to read and I enjoy getting to know you better on here!

Spencer said...

This is the funniest post I have read in a long time. Thank you for that. I don't know where and when as society we decided that it was okay to let those things slide, but I am all for change. Good stuff.

tris said...

mags and i just had this conversation. she tends to just walk away and avoid the person, and i clue them in. i think when someone has an undone zipper or booger, i am in pain, and have to help them out.

Nathan said...

HA HA HA! If I happen to notice a hanger from my position over here, can I pick it for you?
Okay, thanks. Awesome!
When we hanging Angie?

mags said...

okay, i will suck up my terror of confrontation, and think of the bigger picture, helping those with the unfortunate booger. thanks ang, for showing me a better way.

Anonymous said...

Ditto!

LB said...

classic