Friday, August 01, 2008

confession


so i know a big burning question a lot of us have floating in our minds is, "why would our dear christian bale hurt his mother* the circus performer?" well i think it is time for me to confess. let's rewind in time to 3 years ago. i was 6 months-ish pregnant and we were in london (because we are world travelers like that and that's how we roll) and we had just finished visiting st. pauls cathedral. janice (seth's mom) had given us a rousing rendition of "feed the birds" and we were walking to the tube station. we were walking through an empty courtyard when there all in black i saw him. christian (yes, bale) was sitting on a bench in the center of the courtyard wearing a black trench coat and dark suit. he was in town because it was the premiere weekend for "batman begins". his eyes were dark and cold and i wanted to run and get his autograph and picture but he looked at me as if to say, "the attention it would draw would be too much for me now". now i know that isn't what he meant. i think the reason he is so frustrated with life is because he cannot forget me. i just want to publicly apologize to christian for the memory of me that has been tormenting him through these past 3 years. i have read how it has affected him on set and with his personal life. christian, if you are reading this please know that i think you are a phenomenal actor and extremely handsome but i LOVE my husband and children. you will never be seth. please understand and stop the anger. serenity now, my friend.

*i do not condone violence in anyway.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You kill me, I can always count on you for a good laugh!

hknight said...

Angie, you are hillarious! I'm sure he stalks your blog, and after reading this he will probably publicly apologize! I'm glad that you got that off your chest!

mags said...

I always knew he would pick you over me. Even with my circus performing background, he always wanted you most. Maybe me and his mom can be pals. What with the circus thing and all.

don't you think he looks like david?

You make me laugh.

SeeCampbell said...

Are you serious?!?!?!? Okay, so if you really did see him, does he look as hot in person as he did on the big screen! I saw him on the IMAX screen just last night. Minus his unattrative Batman voice, I think he might be my new actor hearthrob! Dont' tell Greg! :)

heidi said...

Thanks for the apology, Angie. Sadly, I didn't have that affect on Christian. He used to live in Manhattan Beach, and being a devout newsies viewer, I had a serious crush on the British cowboy. When I was buying my summer reading books a week before school started, he was in the bookstore and right in front of me in line. He was wearing a grey T shirt and had longer hair, and was a little shorter than I pictured him, but still extremely good looking. It must have been my awkward teenage self that made him take an acting hiatus for a few years.

Andrea Coles said...

Well, it's time you knew that I've just been using you as a friend to get to Christian. Sorry...

Speaking of Newsies, I went to Blockbuster the other night and tried to rent it - they don't have it. Can you believe it?? This is Utah! I'm so heartbroken that I haven't yet been able to introduce Spencer to the movie that started my obsession with Christian Bale so many years ago!

tris said...

being twin cousins and all...can we share?

Hailey said...

If we ever need to do an "Angie" intervention for him, can I please come? Please? I promise to stay focused...

CHILI said...

Yeah, I think Bale wants you too. I hear he especially digs you pregnant. I am really glad you don't condone violence seeing that you teach primary kids every week that makes me feel better, and the fact that you believe in the sanctity of marriage even over a guy like Christian Bale. I wish I were that good. :)

Crystal Valentine Garner said...

Angie, HI. I found your blog through Whitney's blog and your post about Christian Bale caught my eye. Words cannot express how deep my love for him runs and if he is truly in love with you-I am officially crushed! :)
I would give anything to have a "moment" like that with him. He's been my one and only since Newsies-Josh is well aware that he would be a deal breaker!!
Anyway, just wanted to say hi.

wendy said...

Ok so it has been a while since I have had the time to look at blogs, and why have I waited so long! I LOVE it when you post! Thanks for the laughs!