Friday, July 06, 2007

I have a new toy











I bought a new camera. I am a little trigger happy. The past few days have been crazy. Fourth of July: Swimming at Veterans Pool, picnic in the park..... Lagoon with Grandma King: Hottest day of my life, Isabella went on crazy rides and I thought she was going to die, Sophia threw-up in my hand, got my fix of carnies for the year.....Carson's Birthday: New bike, I can't believe I have a 5 year old and he is my SECOND child. Enjoy the pictures, I love that Sophie is such a cheeser. On a movie side note: The movie GHOSTRIDER should have received an academy award for best screenplay-NOT! Worst movie of the year so far. Lastly, Congratulations Lisa for joining the world of blogging....

9 comments:

lramey said...

your kids are darling!!! I'm excited for you to have gotten a new camera! I love pictures the most, can't get enough! Thanks for the warm welcome into the world of blog! See you Wednesday---GTU

Amy Morris said...

Cute pics! I think you're going to be camera happy for quite a while with your cut kiddos!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome that you got a new Camera. I love the pictures. It's nice to see the cute kids. I can't believe how they have grown. We mis syou guys and hope you are having a wonderful summer!

luke & sammy said...

hey ang- its sammy! I am glad you found my blog, so then I got to find yours! Your kids are so big! They are dolls, and I love your new house. Now we can keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Angie!! This is Ashley. No, I don't have a blog yet, but I'm in the market. I am a big fan of perusing other people's blogs. I found yours. I like your 'blonde mama' pen name. You should help me set up a blog.

Anonymous said...

Ang,
This is Ashley again. I just wanted to mention how redundant my last message sounds. I'm not the great writer like you. Whoops.

King Family said...

lisa,
GTU was the best! Miss Utah is so scandalous!
morris family,
can't wait to hang
patience,
we really miss California, it is funny that we do because we weren't there very long, must be the great friends :)
sammy,
Hooray! We are blog friends.
ashley,
you are not redundant and I am SOOOOO excited for the arrival of the Gottfredson blog starring Anna.

lramey said...

Oh Miss Utah...what happens on GTU stays in GTU. Next time you'll have to play longer!

Melissa said...

Angie this is random but I posted the bug recipe on the blog that is "we love good foods" it is on the side of our blog under sites we view. By the way your kids are really cute I LOVE their smiles! I hope you are enjoying Utah!