Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Mac Photo Booth





We are obsessed with our iMac Photo Booth. As embarrassing as it is to admit it: IT IS SO MUCH FUN!!! We are constantly taking crazy pictures and feels just like being at Kmart photo booth minus the 1$ price and the smell. My son Carson has taken it to a new level. I will open it up and he will have taken hundreds of pictures of himself. Serious poses, candids, monster faces-you name it. It is the most used application on the computer. Go apple!

2 comments:

Alifinale said...

That is awesome - not nerdy! I want to come and play! Those pictures remind me of when my bro and I were little and we would spend minutes (I didn't want to say hours because that would just be too much) playing with the mirrors in the bathroom making stupid faces. And when I say little, I mean we were in high school.

Marc said...

You crazy cats!