Thursday, January 25, 2007

J-Hud


Dear Jennifer Hudson,
I would first like to congratulate you on your recent Golden Globe Award and your Oscar Nomination. Congratulations! Like your character in the movie you have come from behind to upstage the film. Although I haven't seen it I have only heard rave reviews and praise for your tear-jerking performance. That being said I want to give you some advice. Stop knocking American Idol. We all know that you were kicked off and that Simon told you that you would never go far. Simon can be rude and harsh but I am here to tell you that I agree with him. Let's look at the facts: You are now receiving acclamation for an "acting" role. Sure you sang an amazing ballad that Rosie gave a standing ovation to but that my friend does not make you an "American Idol". I would never buy a Jennifer Hudson album and neither would the rest of the world. Your character, Effie, in Dreamgirls is the classic underdog-of course everyone loves your performance-the message of Dreamgirls would be ruined if we walked away glad that Beyonce one-uped you in our hearts. So Miss Hudson, Congrats. Enjoy this moment, stop trashing Simon, because he is ALWAYS right, don't burn your bridges now.
Angie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jennifer stop being such a victim and wake up to the producer revolution.

I was lucky enough to "catch a glimpse" of Jennifer Hudson on the BET. I use the quotations because there was no missing her, she was PHAT....errr, I mean FAT.

Anyhoo, BM (not Bowel Movement, but Blonde Mama) in time Ms. Hudson will realize that her pissy demeanor is turning people away. I predict, however, that before long she and Simon Cowell will produce a love child together. They shall name it "Simonfer" and it shall sing horribly and thereafter criticize itself. It will also have no "jenny-tell-ya". Just a prediction.

Anonymous said...

Let's all have a glass of some "haterade."

Sammy Pow said...

She's getting too big for her britches, literally and figuratively, and metaphorically and allegorically.

Sammy Pow said...

What a piece of hud!

King Family said...

Seth the King- Thanks for always having my back. You say it right.

Anon-Maybe I should have a glass of haterade....but I can't help it that she sucks.

BA-hahahahahahaha...that would have been a better title. BTW, we are wondering where you guys are going to be after you are finished with school?

Marc said...

The in vogue way to post a letter like this is to call it an "open letter"... as in "An Open Letter To J-Hud."

Marc said...

Take for example Rabbi Shmuley Boteach's Open Letter To Britney Spears