Monday, October 30, 2006

Bangs


My husband and I rarely fight about things. It is a nice blessing. We agree on most movies, politics, music...but there is a major source of contention in our relationship-bangs. Seth HATES my bangs. When I first cut them he told me, "If we weren't married and just dating I would break up with you because I hate your bangs." I am sorry honey but the 80's are back and bangs are big. We haven't even scratched the surface of how big and crazy things are going to get.

8 comments:

TFL said...

She bangs.

Sammy Pow said...

LMAO, I hate bangs too! But I'm sure you look totally cute. My wife saw an advertisement for that sweet show Medium and she was all, "I want to cut my hair like that" (bangs). I said "HELL NO Woman! I will grow a mustache the whole time your bangs exist." End of argument.

Marc said...

Melbo doesn't have bangs... her hair is just long all the way around. At what point do bangs stop being bangs and just become hair?

King Family said...

Marc: Bangs are any hair cut shorter or at eyebrow length.
BA: Seth has found a true friend in you.

King Family said...

TFL,
Notice the shirt in the picture....you are jealous.

TFL said...

Duh I’m jealous. You know I’ve been jealous since the first time you wore that shirt. By the way, thanks for the ride the other night.

Anonymous said...

Are you at the Eiffel Tower? Did you like Paris?
And, I, for one also like bangs. I just got some myself. They are longer bangs but still bangs. And I think they're hot.

King Family said...

MS,
Go you! I am glad you have bangs. Go 80's! That is Paris...and I should clarify that the guy with me is my brother-in-law...he looks a lot like my husband but not...we went to Europe as a family. To be honest I didn't think I would like Paris but I LOVED IT! It is such a beautiful city...amazing...I could go on and on.