Monday, September 11, 2006

Ode to Christina


I have to admit it, Christina Aguilera is amazing! I know a lot of people clump her into the Britney and Jessica group but I am here to tell you that she stands above the rest. I went to work the other morning and we listened to her new album before we opened. As soon as I came home I downloaded it from itunes. Although some of the songs cannot be played in my mini-van ("Still Dirrty" and "Nasty Naughty Boy") I dare say that it is the best female vocal album I have heard since Fiona Apple's "Tidal". I know a lot of people don't appreciate her style but after listening to this album I don't know how anyone could say she isn't talented. I am going to stop now because this blog entry sounds like I am in Junior High, but I mean it Christina, you rock.

7 comments:

Marc said...

You just like her because she was raised Mormon.

Alifinale said...

I can say she has a pretty incredible voice and having only heard the one song, "Ain't no other man" it is pretty good. I hope she redeems herself from the petty Britney bashing (not that Brit didn't deserve it, just that I think it is lame how she kicked her while she was down) and whorish peircing and freaky hair phase.

Sammy Pow said...

So Christina is pretty hot. That is all.

King Family said...

Marc,
Of course that helps. Steve Martin is my favorite actor.
Mrs. Mcdreamy,
She is a HUGE diva. Always will be. I picked the wrong picture. My husband asked if my post was about Christina's boobs. She has cleaned up her look a lot. I like it a lot better.
BA,
That is not all. You cannot tell me that even if you hate her style, music, whatever that you think she can't sing well.

Anonymous said...

Nice rack Christina, nice rack.

TFL said...

You dare put Christina in the same sentence as Tidal?

King Family said...

TFL, It is good, you will have to give it a chance. It was a bold move for sure to compare but I think you will find Christina a worthy opponent.
Anon,I know who you are....very funny.