Friday, March 19, 2010

friendship


this post is in no way shape or form a "reaction" to anything. i have just been thinking a lot lately about how as a friend i should come with a disclaimer. it would read:
"if you choose me as a friend you should be aware that:
-i'm really bad at getting back to you
-i rarely listen to my voicemails
-i forget birthdays
-i get really overwhelmed
-i'm needy
-i borrow things
please note that these issues are almost impossible for me to reverse. i am so busy in my head that my forgetfulness is always getting in the way of being a good friend. please accept my apologies upfront. i love you and would do anything for you, you would just need to remind me a few times".
in summary...THANK YOU dear friends who put up with me and love me in spite of anything else. some day when our lives slow down you will receive amazing thoughtful gifts with long meaningful notes on how much i appreciate you.....
xoxo
ang

No comments: