Wednesday, January 07, 2009

new york, new york

this december i had the amazing opportunity to visit bff natalie in her element (broadway and the isle of manhattan). my husband put me on a plane by myself (thank you seth!) and i spent 5 glorious days seeing the city and spending time with miss natalie. i can't even describe in words the fun we had but thought i would make a list of top moments/memories:
1. getting a gypsy cab driver (oops!)





2. being greeted by nat's doorman (so fancy)





3. sitting by american idol alum mandessa during nat's show





4. going backstage at said show and meeting my favorite and total star of the show-NATALIE HILL!





5. staying up way past my bedtime talking and laughing





6. arranging a set up for natalie whilst she was talking to her boyfriend (oops, again)





7. infamous lyrical text messages





8. seeing all the sights you see in pictures in "real life"





9. eating (um, yeah, we did A LOT of that)





10. jersey boys





11. and finally....just hanging out with nat. it was so great to spend time with my little friend i have known since elementary school. you can tell true friendship when you can just pick up where you left off. i have never been so proud as when she made her first entrance on stage. i never thought i would cry in "grease".























3 comments:

Natalie Hill said...

aaaaahhh!! it was seriously my favorite week ever.. real housewives of new york meet real housewife of daybreak with apssion, music , adventure and FOOOOOOD!

i love you! you're my favorite!

i'm hoping for thursday!

lramey said...

how fun!!!!! i heart NYC in winter time. and how fabulous for you to go all by your lonesome for 5 glorious days!!!!

Jared and Niki said...

How fun! I heard she was in this. I am so glad you got to go see her! My girlfriends and I are visiting in May for my 30th, we should try to see it, too. Is it going to still be going then?