Friday, April 25, 2008

utah's salt creek






when we briefly lived in the lovely state of california we were introduced to our favorite beach in the world, salt creek. (thanks coles family :) We loved it so much that when my uncle bill and aunt lynda went on vacation to the county of orange we made them promise to go there. they loved it as much as we did and to thank us introduced us to utah's salt creek in canyonlands. we had such a great time.....jeeping in the 14 year old explorer, praying that it would make it up elephant hill, realizing all the money we could make entering Bill into jeeping contests (he is AMAZING off-road and he only has one arm to boot), fabulous deeply needed talks around the campfire, camping in a cave, easter egg hunting in the sand, hiking "the cracks", making about a million hiking ropes course analogies.....Thank you so much Bill Boyle family! We love you guys so much!

4 comments:

Scott and Haley said...

O.K. Ang I commented on all of them. I hope I have redeemed my self!

mags said...

Hold on to your hat, the following is going to be a bit cheesy:

one of my lifes greatest blessings is Bill.

Also Linda

Also David, Hannah, Katie, Millie, and Joe.

Come on I can't leave anyone out. That would be very unboyleish.

Katie said...

Is this when you needed to borrow sleeping bags? You found some I hope! Let's go on a family trip together. We miss the Kings.

heidi said...

Looks super fun! I wish our family was just like yours!