Friday, April 25, 2008

st. george "england" style

right after bella's baptism we (just the kids and mom) headed to st. george to stay in our friend's parent's house. we had a b l a s t blast.....
sophie is a fish

,bella is a daredevil, (there are enough picutres of bella from the post before)
and carson loves the ho' tub.

good times were had by all. (some of the kids asleep after watching a movie...awwww this is what "Yearning for Zion" might be like. (sorry, bad joke)

thanks ashley for inviting us!
love,
me.
this is a view from the pool...seth is jealous.

4 comments:

Scott and Haley said...

I am the first to comment on this post so I should get some sort of prize. Better yet I think I should be considered a cousin/friend again. Sorry we didn't come by last weekend. It was a quick trip. We drove past Daybreak and Scott mentioned that we should stop by because he saw the school. It was 10:00a.m. on Sunday and we were on our way home, so we didn't stop. We will be up for a long weekend over memorial day weekend so we would love to stop by and redeem ourselves!

Katie said...

Remember when we were going to have a "day in the park" once a week and we only went once? Well, I think this summer we should have a "day at the pool" once a week. But this time I think we should really do it. Please?????

Andrea Coles said...

I was reading this post as I was sitting through an Excel Training Course at work and I couldn't help but start to laugh when I read the YFZ comment... embarrassing, but so worth it.

I love all your new posts, your kids are hilarious as usual and Bella is a star. I wish that Spence and I were as cool as you guys with your fun bikes, but I guess we'll have to deal with being second best.

heidi said...

Ang,
your kids are so cute, they look like their mom for sure!