Monday, September 17, 2007

Family Update

So I feel like I need to do a little update on my family..so here we go. Youngest to oldest.

SOPHIA SCOUT
Sophie is by far my craziest child. We purchased a new sectional in July and she has already managed to draw on it with marker, pen (twice), crayon, and pencil. Thank goodness it is microfiber and I am also grateful for hairspray (it gets out ink). My other kids never drew on things but she does it all the time. I tell people that she is kind of like a puppy, you can't really leave her by herself...I always have to be within earshot and know where she is at all times. Her sassiness is kind of what makes her so stinking cute though. She loves Yo Gabba Gabba. She runs around singing the songs. Her other favorite is Scooby Doo. She loves it when I sing her the Scooby lullaby which is basically the theme song really slow.

CARSON
Carson just started soccer and he is trying his best (keeping it positive). He wants to make a goal so bad because Seth told him that he could get a toy if he did. I don't know which is more frustrating, watching Carson play or watching Seth on the sidelines. Seth is really positive but I know it kills him when he looks on the field and Carson is picking the grass. The real problem is that he wants to be the goalie and they don't have goalies in pee wee league. The last game the kids started running down the field and he went in the goalie box and got ready to defend. He was so excited. Carson is a really good artist. He can draw all day and things actually are recognizable. He also loves to wrestle with dad and do Karate. He also has a girlfriend named Lily and is the most handsome boy in his class, he seriously is, there was an award and he won it and everything. :)

ISABELLA
Isabella is crazy busy with dance. She loves it. It is so fun to have your child be excited about lessons and a talent they are developing. I can't say enough about her studio. Nicole Walker Pullins is the owner and her family runs it. They do such a great job. Isabella is making friends in our new neighborhood and is so good to walk home with Carson everyday from school.

SETH
Seth is super busy with his job and all of his other side projects. I sent him to Chicago and he absolutely loved the trip. He loved it so much he wants to retire there someday so we can go to all the Cubs games. The cubs are winning their league by a game (?) so that is always good. He is a great husband, and to quote my friend Katie, "I'm so glad I married for looks." :)

ANGIE (that's me)
I am trying really hard not to be the old lady that I am inside. We saw skateboarders the other night at the movie theater and I sat and complained about how they are going to get hurt and how annoying the noise was. Other than that I started running a couple months ago and I love it. I HATED it at first but I am finally enjoying myself. I wish I could do Mrs. Hardy's fun run now.






Well, I hope that didn't sound like an annoying Christmas letter. I just read it and it did, so sorry about that. I hope your families are doing well, I love reading everyone's blogs, getting updates, great ideas, good laughs, and all....it makes my day a little more interesting. On a final note we rented the movie "The X" with Jason Bateman. It was pretty funny. I don't know if it was because we didn't expect much or because I have a sort of crush on Mr. Bateman but I recommend the movie.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Hello, we just wanted to see if your family was free the weekend of september 27th-30th one of those days we'd like to get together with you. We are going to be in provo for brad's brothers baby blessing. So hopefully we get to catch up with you guys. Talk to you later!!

King Family said...

Hey guys! We are free whenever. The 27th Bella has dance until 8:00 but other than that you just let us know what works for you. We are excited to see you guys. Do you need a place to stay? You are always welcome to stay with us.

Marc said...

Ha ha ha... As I was reading this I was thinking in my head that I should say it sounded like a Christmas letter in my comment. Now I'm anxious to see what a Boyle-King Christmas letter actually DOES look like.

Roney Family said...

I love the update. Looks like the kids are doing awesome. And I am glad to hear that Sophie isnt swallowing any more money. That's a good thing.

Alifinale said...

Loved the update. I just like to pretend that I actually know you and not just through blogs.

King Family said...

Marc,
Just wait our Family letter will brag a little more. We want to make people feel really jealous of our amazing life.
Patience,
Thanks, no kidding. With that little girl, I hate to think of what's next.
Ali,
Same. I know we would be great friends. Move to Utah when you are done in Vegas. It would work out perfect. Seth thinks Brian is one of the funniest people he knows.

Abi said...

I remember picking grass during soccer practice too...Next year he will be more into it. Taylor looks up to bella and will metion ways that she wants to be like her!