Monday, April 02, 2007

I love my husband


To get to the core-I auditioned for a musical, "OLIVER!" at the Scera and they were in need of more men and my husband volunteered. You can imagine the directors joy to have a man recruited that was older than 16. The show opens on Friday and it has been so much fun! I am so proud of Seth for trying something new. It has been really fun to go to rehearsals together and hang out. The funniest part is that Seth is really good. The choreographer is one of my friends and he keeps telling me how great Seth is doing (no, the choreographer is not gay). Speaking of "gay" the best moment in this whole process was when Seth made a "gay" joke. Let's just say it didn't get the best response. Otherwise Seth is probably everyone's favorite person in the show and has stolen my usual "popular" thunder, but I think I'll live. Basically, this is what I love about my husband. He does what he wants and doesn't care about what people think. He also makes me mad because he is good at everything he tries. I would love to see what would happen if I played on a softball team with him.

2 comments:

Alifinale said...

Fun! You guys are so brave. I think BA would sooner die - but it would be hilarious to see him singing and dancing on stage.

Marc said...

Ha! It's finally happened! Blonde Mama has turned her jock of a husband into thespian!!!