Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Motherboy


I love the show Arrested Development, may it RIP. One of my favorite episodes is called "Motherboy". I laughed in disgust and disbelief as I watched the silly antics of Buster and his mother's relationship. My son Carson is now 4 years old and although I laughed and made fun of their relationship I now find myself having a similar relationship with Carson (minus the zip up). I am obsessed with Carson! I love all three of my children equally but Carson has a very special place in my heart and I think it is because he is my Motherboy. My mom always favored my brother Sam but I now realize that it is because he is her motherboy. Thus there is a new word out there friends-"Motherboy" a new term meaning "favorite son".

8 comments:

TFL said...

So I assume you will have carefully prepared snacks for Carson to eat after he gets home from a long day at high school?

Marc said...

Well... at least you've managed to concoct a theory that makes you feel better about getting shafted as a child ;)

Sammy Pow said...

You realize that this didn't end up helping Buster too much in his life, right? Will you sign Carson up for the army just because a Michael Moore lookalike challenges you to? You may want to rethink this. I'd take GOB over Buster.

Anonymous said...

The day you dress up our son like a sailor is the day that I take him to a strip club and give him $300 in one dollar bills (minus the sailor outfit of course). I just wanted to make you, my dear smothering wife, aware.

King Family said...

tfl-of course....
marc-whatever I was the favorite....
ba-you're right Gob is the best of the Bluth family...so maybe I should start pushing Carson to the side so he can grow up to be a magician.
seth-you are just bitter because you are not your mother's motherboy. Bring it on.

TFL said...

My mom has TWO motherboys! I’m not one of them.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marc said...

Blonde... when you are logged into your account and reading your comments, there should be a little trash can sign. Using that you can easily delete the spam comments like the one above.