Thursday, June 11, 2009

great. photographer.

so sister abby is engaged and my friend shelby graciously accepted to take her engagement pictures. can we just say "amazing". abby and peter came up to my house thinking that their session would be canceled b/c it was rainy but shelby took them out anyway. here's the scene: impromptu pictures+unplanned clothes/make-up+limited time (peter is a huge lakers fan and had to see the game)= INCREDIBLE pictures. they could choose any of them and be totally happy. shelby is brillant, brillant, brillant. check them out and her blog www.letter9photography.blogspot.com i completely recommend. she will be taking care of all the king family picture needs from here on out.

ps pregnancy news: i measured small at my appointment. let's clarify, my uterus measured small i am huge. i had to go get an ultrasound and i measured big for my ultrasound. 33 weeks for my doctors measurement and 38 1/2 weeks for the ultrasound. crazy. they also took some more creepy/amazing 3-d pics and he looks a lot like carson but with tons of hair. i'll believe the hair when i see it. wish me luck and patience!

6 comments:

LB said...

wishing you patience and luck...
you are NOT huge

Andrea Coles said...

Does that mean that they can move your 39 week date up? That would be awesome! Of course, only if it falls on any day besides the 23-29th of June.

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

"let's clarify, my uterus measured small i am huge."

You kill me.

Abi said...

can't wait to see pics of that little baby! Good luck with your last few weeks!

Joel said...

Seth and I negotiated for me to do the King photos with my 1984 Kodak polaroid. Trust me.

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

OK, I was thinking I had missed your big announcement because I hadn't seen anything on your blog. Congrats btw!

Do you guys have pics to email? I think Seth has my personal address ssuitemangum@gmail.com. I don;t use my work one anymore (Btw, I need your email too.)

But yes. Hanging out... Seriously, how are we going to make this happen? Email me your phone number and then you and I can coordinate. When will you be up to it?

I don't even know when your baby came... details, details. (Ooh, and I'm so excited to hear the birth story! Lindsay is totally hot. She did an appointment or two for me while Kat was sick... Danny was with me and I commented on how pretty her face was and he said, "she had a face? I didn't get past her body." (Naughty husband, but we take an 'Italian' approach i.e. if he's checking out hot chicks, it must mean I'm really hot... because he has good taste!) ;)

OK, email, lets coordinate. Give my best to your husband and I am serious about hanging out.