Friday, May 01, 2009

i'm so sorry (to my 2 fans, including my mom)...


...for the lack of posts lately. i really need to do it more often for so many reasons. i love to vent and it is good journal writing. i am officially 32 weeks pregnant and feeling large and special. i think my favorite thing about being pregnant is when my nose starts to spread out on my face..aka "swell". i hate yet again being "cliche" and complaining about pregnancy but that is the stage i am in so i might as well embrace it and whine it up. carson told me to not sit in a chair the other day because "you might break it". he was really sincere and concerned for the chair and me.
enough prego talk i am so grateful that today is may 1 and no snow is on the ground. it is amazing what a little sunshine does for the soul. we have been really busy lately running our kids to dance and baseball games. i feel like seth and i are entering into the stage where we don't really see each other any more...kind of sad but i know we will look back and miss these days.
amazing friend natalie k. hill is starring in miss saigon at pioneer theater. she is fabulous. she was kind enough to give seth and i tickets to a dress rehearsal and i recommend it to all. i will be attending again. (please note that it is a PG-13 musical).
last but not least i was told the other day that someone thinks that seth and i think we are "too cool" to hang out with certain people. for reals people. part of me wants to write a big ol' post about why this is the stupidest thing i have ever heard, but mostly i can't believe people have time to analyze friends. wow. i guess this is where i socially fall short. as a married couple i think seth and i have kind of a "whatever" approach. if we can get together we get together with other couples, if not no big deal, we do a lot by ourselves. i absolutely LOVE our friends but our relationship comes first. i don't get offended if i'm not invited to so and so's party or outing, no big deal.
ang

ps "lost" has lost me, even though i am waiting on the edge of my seat i really don't think the writers know where they are going and they are totally shooting from the hip. AND if i am matthew fox i hate the writers...his character is sooooooooooooo lame this season.

6 comments:

Katie said...

I can't believe you are 32 weeks already. You are so close to being done!! Hang in there and think positive... 8 weeks will fly. Oh, and I don't think you think you're too cool to hang with... in fact, I'm probably way to cool for you. But, I'd be willing to stoop to your level and hang out... call me and we can do lunch. I miss you. (Let's hurry and do it before my kids are out of school)

lramey said...

yeah a post!! i so look forward to these from you!!!

32 weeks are you kidding me! I forgot you are pregnant! You and summer are due at the exact same time. I haven't seen you for so long friend! I shall plan a get together! (unless you're way too cool to hang out with me- i kid i kid)

mags said...

-a janitor? poor poor matthew.
+if you look in the mirror when your nose starts to spread you can start to see a little grandpa, and i sometimes hear a little southern drawl.
-why must the social mores of high school follow into marriage for some people? i got married so i'd have the best excuse ever for the question, "are you guys busy this weekend?"
+i'm a fan.

Anonymous said...

I feel so good that we happen to be cool enough to hang out with you guys...although it has been a little while, what does that tell me?;-)

(I think some of your friends must have a complex to think that about you guys...lame)

(Oh and David did not get any juciy info about you know what this weekened...dang it!)

The Boyle Family Press said...

Angie and Seth,
#1 You two are most assuredly the coolest, tho there is that one thing ,,,your overthrilledness with Obama,,, that we feel some concern over. Surely the infatuation has worn off?
#2 The nose thing skips a generation, a least according to what I see in my mirror. However, I've never been pregnant...
#3 Don't you see? Sawyer and Jack accidentally traded scripts. They'll trade back by next year, you'll see.

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

Um... where are the belly pictures?!?!?

32 weeks, eh? I bet you are a pregnant goddess.

I still maintain that we will get together - someday. But let's be honest, if you and Seth hardly have time to see each other with kiddo responsibilities...well, no rush (plus I just came out of hibernation with my little one 6 weeks ago -- can you believe ours is already 3 month old?!?!?)

We're going to have some BBQs on our patio this summer (kids welcome)... so we'll let you guys know when and maybe that will be a good way to get together?

PS. Good to see you back on the blogosphere.